DYAUSMED offers reusable SpO2 probes for not only Dyausmed Monitors and fetal monitors but also offer compatible probes for other leading brands like PHILIPS, GE, Nihon Kohden, Spacelabs, Scanray etc.
DYAUSMED reusable temperature probes are reusable temperature probes are available for skin (surface) and central (rectal) applications.
DYAUSMED surface and central temperature probes are suitable for use with adult and paediatric patients.DYAUSMED temperature probes offer very high accuracy upto to ±0.1 °C between 32 °C and 42 °C. Accuracies are ±0.2 °C between 0 °C and 70 °C.
DYAUSMED’s premium medical chart papers with its high quality printing capabilities ensure vivid printout with razor sharp precision. Our medical chart papers come in either rolled or fan-fold/Z-folded formats.
DYAUSMED's extensive range of medical chart papers are compatible to all major instruments including Dyausmed, Hewlett Packard, Philips, Kenz, Marquette, Nihon Kohden and Schiller etc.
FMT Single Patient Use blood pressure cuffs were designed to reduce the spread of infection through cross-contamination. FMT offers a complete line of single patient use NIBP cuffs from the Thigh size to Neonatal small size. All cuffs are manufactured from a soft, durable and comfortable material. The cuff has been manufactured with rounded corners to minimize discomfort.
FMT #1 to #5 sizes Neonatal cuffs are supplied with a Luer slip connector. Standard male Luer connectors allow FMT neonatal blood pressure cuffs to be adapted to a wide range of most major monitor manufacturers. FMT #6 to #13 size cuffs are shipped without connector or with the plastic connectors attached that allow them to be used with virtually any NIBP monitor or sphygmomanometer. FMT #6 to #13 sizes Single Patient Use blood pressure cuffs are available with any of the following connectors in either one- or two-tube versions.
• Designed for single patient use to eliminate cross-contamination.
• Durable hook-and-loop closure allows repeated repositioning for ease of use.
• Made from soft TPU film or Dupond Sontara ™ nonwoven fabric.
• Wide range of sizes to accommodate all patients. Cuffs are available in 13 sizes.
• In Neonate sizes color coded printing on each cuff makes it easy to identify cuff size.
• Dual or single tube styles to suit the configuration of your blood pressure equipment.
• Range guide and index marking on the cuff help to determine the proper size cuff for the patient.